Name of the building: Focus
Location: Warsaw, Al. Armii Ludwej
Date of the project: June 2010 – April 2015
The building was designed by architects from Warsaw APA Kuryłowicz & Associates. Focus building is in the form of a cube with dimensions of 67 m x 65.2 m, height of 49.4 m and a total area of approx. 62 000 sq m and a volume of 243 500 m3. The building has 12 storeys above ground and three floors underground, designed to garages. The building has been divided into four completely independent and self-sufficient parts – A, B, C, D.
Total area – 62 200 sq m
Volume – 245 500 m3
Scope of work:
Complex execution of mechanical installations of offices arrangement for companies such as: Deutsche Bank, DIL Poland Baumanagement, Samsung, The Walt Disney Company, Bristol-Myers Squibb Poland.
Scope of execution works:
- Supply and exhaust ventilation installation for offices,
- Delivery and assembly of rooms air-conditioning based on the individual channel fan coils and slot diffusers,
- Installation of technological heat and chilled water for fan coils,
- Installation of condensate with sensors and calibration,
- water and sewerage installation,
- Hydrant installation,
- nstallation of mechanical smoke exhaust,
- Delivery and assembly of server roomair conditioning based on the Split units,
- Execution and ventilation efficiency measurements and noise measurements,
- Execution and measurements in the ventilation and noise measurements,
- Development of execution and as-built documentation.