Name of the building: Greenwings
Location: Warsaw, Cybernetyki 21
Date of the project: September 2014 – October 2014
Greenwings is a A class office building in close to the International Chopin Airport in Warsaw, opposite the VIP terminal. The building has a BREEAM certificate and offers a total of seven floors of a 10 850 sq m of office space and conference rooms of the highest standard, and 270 underground parking spaces on three levels of underground parking.
Total area – 10 850 sq m
Scope of work:
Comprehensive execution of mechanical installations of office arrangement of Goodyear Dunlop Tire Poland.
Scope of execution works:
- Supply and exhaust ventilation’s installation for offices,
- Delivery and assembly of rooms air-conditioning based on the individual channel fan coils and slot diffusers,
- Installation of technological heat and chilled water for fan coils,
- Condensate installation with sensors and calibration,
- Water and sewerage installation,
- Hydrant system,
- Supply and installation of individual air-conditioning installation on server room based on the split unit,
- Execution and measurements in the ventilation and noise measurements,
- As-built documentation, operating instructions and use of the building instruction.